|Customer Care: we have set the benchmark in customer care with our state-of-the-art call center, widest customer care touch points and a passionate & vigilant team always ready to serve you better.
you can contact through below channels to get in touch with our customer service team:
||banglalink sales & care centres||Dhaka: dhaka ccc (motijheel)
ground floor, 21 motijheel c/a
dhaka – 1000
Sylhet: sylhet ccc
khairun vabon, 1st floor
Chittagong: chittagong ccc
forum central, ground floor
787/863, m.m. ali road
Rajshahi: rajshahi ccc
19a,cantonment road, ground floor
uttara clinic more
sim replacement procedure:
in case of sim card is lost/ stolen (not found) or the sim card gets disabled or damaged for any reason, then the subscriber needs to purchase a new sim card against his/ her subscription from our nearest touch points by showing authenticity prove documents.
fee/charges: sim replacement fee- tk. 75
||transfer of ownership (post paid only)||to transfer the ownership of a subscription, please follow the steps:
1. presence of both the transferor and transferee is required at any of our customer service centers with proper documents
2. pay the applicable fee (if needs) at the authorized bank branches/customer care center using banglalink payment slip mentioning service no. and account no.documents required for transferor ( 1st party):
* dully fill up transfer of subscription agreement form.
* physical sim. if not available then gd copy/ original saf copy (could be considered if physical sim is available)/ application in letterhead pad in case of company or organization.
* if 1st party is unavailable then an authorized person can execute the process on his behalf.documents required for transferee ( 2nd party):
* dully fill up transfer of subscription agreement form. (only transferee part)
* dully fill up new subscription agreement form/registration form.
* national id (photocopy of both side)
* 1 (one) copy passport size photograph attested by 1st party/application in letter head pad in case of company /organization
* sme identification of 2nd party/copy of trade licensee in case of company/ organization.
* copy of valid billing address proof. (e.g. utility bill copy)
fee/charges: sim tax is applicable.
||For Customer Care short code||
121 (for all banglalink prepaid, postpaid and call & control customers).
120 (for sms call back service – from banglalink mobile only).
2727 (for yellow page service – from banglalink mobile only).
175 (for e-voucher retailer service – from banglalink e-voucher connection only).
158 (for registering any complaint at free of charge – from any banglalink number).
1214 (for listening to any recent promotion at free of charge – from any banglalink number).BTCL Number:
01912-999000 (sme hotline)fax: +(88)02 8820594
24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.